Instagram he has been pushing reels lately, as former Instagram presenter Adam Mosseri has confirmed that he is no longer a photo-sharing platform and will double on videos for 2022. As IGTV videos are no longer in vogue, reels are the only option. To get reviews on your reelsConsistency is one of the most important factors for a powerful algo to work in your favor. One way to maintain consistency is to prepare your content in advance and then publish it regularly. In this tutorial I will tell you how to schedule Instagram reels for free.
Also, read | 22 tips and tricks to make your Instagram reels popular in 2022
Ways to schedule Instagram reels
Instagram’s API allows you to schedule photos and videos on Instagram, but currently does not allow scheduling reels via the app and the creative studio’s website on Facebook and Instagram. However, there are several ways to plan your reels and publish them regularly to maintain consistency. Let’s look at them.
Use your phone to schedule reels
There is a really simple but effective way to schedule your Instagram reels using your phone. Here’s how to do it:
- Upload your reels to your Instagram account, but don’t post them right away. Instead, save them as a sketch and keep them ready.
- Now set a reminder on your phone using the assistant on the phone, i.e. Google Assistant, Apple’s Siri or Amazon’s Alexa.
- Ask an assistant to remind you to set the reel at a specific time of day, every day, or at any time interval you want.
- Alternatively, you can also manually set a reminder in your phone’s calendar and schedule a reminder notification according to the time you want to release the reel.
Also, read | 5 ways to download free Instagram Reels video with sound
Use third-party tools to schedule reels
There are chances that the sketch, saved on Instagram, can be deleted for some reason, even I have often experienced it. So, you can use some third-party tools to plan your reels, here are some services you can use:
- Metricool – This tool allows you to schedule your reels as much as you can, type and save your title, search for popular hashtags, and upload your video. On the scheduled date and time, the video along with your saved title and hashtag will be mailed to you. All you have to do is copy it and paste it on Instagram on time.
- Plann – Plann also works as Metricool, it also comes with an Android app. Just tap the Instagram icon to ‘copy and publish’ from the notification and you’ll see that your Reel is now saved on top of your camera. The title will be available in your phone’s clipboard.
- Review – Preview allows you to plan your feed by dragging and dropping your reels on the calendar, preparing titles, previewing your reels before posting, changing title images. It also comes with an app.
So, here are two ways to schedule your Instagram Reels, using your phone or some third-party services. Both methods have the advantage, locally saving the sketch via the Instagram app allows you to publish it quickly because the reel is already uploaded. By using a third-party service, you reduce the risk of losing the draft, and also allow the team to publish the reel effectively.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest reviewed videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.