If you accidentally write a lot of emails on Gmail, you must have felt the need to review and check mail before sending it to someone. This way, you can ensure that your compiled email has no errors or mistakes and includes attachments and all. In this article, you’ll learn some ways to view your email before sending it to Gmail. You can too check for suspicious links in email without clicking on them.
Ways to preview email before sending it to Gmail
Use sketches to preview emails before sending
When you click the New Message button in Gmail, a new pop-up window appears where you can compose your email, providing the necessary details such as the sender’s address, subject, body, and even attachments. By default, Gmail doesn’t provide any special preview pane to see what this email will look like before you send it.
But we found work trick to get an overview.
- Compose your email in Gmail, then save it as Draft. By default, all compiled emails are automatically saved on the Draft tab until they are sent / scheduled.
- Scroll and click Drafts tab in the left pane of your screen.
- Right-click your sketch of the mail and click on Open in a new window.
- Your compiled draft will open immediately private popup which can be increased to view your entire email.
- Once you have completed the preview in this window, you can click on Submit button to send mail immediately or schedule to send.
Get an overview of your email by sending it to a temporary mail
If you want to check how your compiled email looks on the sender’s side, you can send it to a trusted temporary email address and check its review. Learn how create your own temporary email and follow these simple steps.
- Compose your email using Gmail and send to a temporary email address.
- Wait a few seconds and refresh temporary mailbox to open received emails.
- Here you can check how your compiled email will appear and look on the sender’s side.
View your compiled emails using the print service
Another effective way to get a screen to preview your compiled email before sending it is to use a print service. Using this service, you can check how your email will look on the sender’s side. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Compose the email you want to send to Gmail.
- Tap on three-dot icon at the bottom of the popup composes mail.
- A preview of your compiled email will be generated for verification and you can also save it to your system locally as PDF file.
Bonus: Check your email by sending it to your personal account
If you don’t feel comfortable sending your email to a temporary email address to get a review, you can send it to your personal email address to check the appearance of your composite email. This way you can insure security and confidentiality your email while watching its review.
In this article, you learned 4 ways to view your email before sending it to someone who uses Gmail. If this article helped you correct errors while composing review emails, click the Like button and share this article with your friends to help them increase their productivity. As always, stay with us for more tips and tricks like this.
Also, read | 3 ways to avoid clicking on and blocking spam links
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.