National Family Assistance Scheme (Sankat Mochan Yojana)

Sankat mochan Yojana

Where to apply? For an populated area one has got to apply to the provincial office of that area. For Gram Panchayat Area – Under this scheme application has got to be made to Deputy District Development Officer. For Municipal Corporation Area – Commissioner UCD in Municipal Corporation Office. Must apply at the branch. The … Read more