Twitter is constantly updating its app to add new features that help users express their thoughts in a better way. Earlier, Twitter announced a feature that allows users retweet tweets no comments and now adds a new feature to it. You can now add reactions during retweets. In this guide, I will tell you how you can quote retweet photos and videos in the Twitter app.
Retweet with photos and videos on Twitter
Twitter is currently testing this feature for iPhone users, so probably not all Twitter users will see it from now on. But it will soon be presented to all users. Here’s how this feature will work.
Steps to retweet photos and videos
1. Open the Twitter app on your iPhone and go to the tweet you want to retweet.
2. Now tap the tweet button again, then select “Quote Tweet with reaction” from the pop-up menu.
3. On the next page, select your photo or video from your gallery.
4. Then retweet your tweet with or without a comment.
This way you can retweet a tweet with your photo or video reaction. If you don’t see this feature yet, this will come as an update to your phone, so keep checking out the App Store.
Bonus: Retweet without comment
You can also send a normal retweet without comment. Follow these steps:
1 Open Twitter and tap the Retweet button below any tweet on the Twitter website or mobile app.
2. Twitter will open the ‘Quote Tweet’ box and you will need to add a comment.
3. Well, you just don’t type anything here and touch the “Retweet” button.
That’s it, your tweet will be sent without comment.
For more such tips, stay with us!
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest reviewed videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.