If you like to collaborate with other companies and influential people on Instagram, a treat awaits you. Instagram users can now collaborate with other creators and brands in a much faster way using the newly launched Collab feature. In this article, we will give you a complete guide to its use. To attract more audiences to your profile, you can also add music to your Instagram posts.
Key highlights of the Instagram Collab feature
With the help of the newly launched Instagram Collab feature, you can easily co-author your posts or reels in just a few taps. Once a co-author approves your tag on your post, you will share likes, comments, and even audiences / followers on your shared post / reel profiles. As a result, you can increase reach your content a huge number of viewers. The key features of this feature are as follows:
- After approval, everything names of collaborators will appear in the header.
- The collaborative post will remain live on all co-author profile networks.
- You will be able to share reviews, likes and comments for a shared post.
- You can add up to 20 co-authors to post on Instagram.
- This is limited to Instagram posts and reels.
- You can be a co-author public or even private Instagram accounts but it must first be approved.
Use the Instagram Collab feature for posts and reels
Use the Instagram Collab feature for reels
Follow these simple steps to use the collaboration feature Instagram for reels.
- Open Instagram and tap + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- choose Reels from the lower navigation bar and tap + icon to add reels.
- Here you can also directly record a video that you can use as an Instagram reel.
- Touch Add button to have Instagram process the video.
- Now press preview button to go to the edit page and tap Following.
- Tap on Tag people option.
- To invite a collaborator, tap Call an associate.
- Find and add the username of the person you want to add as an Instagram reel contributor.
- You can add up to 20 associates in one reel.
- Tap on tick button in the upper right corner of the change saving application window.
- Add other necessary details and tap Share button to post it on Instagram.
- Your associate will immediately receive the request for cooperation.
- Once the collaborator approves your request, the names of both will be displayed on the Instagram circuit co-authors in the post.
Collaborate with others by posting on Instagram
You can also use Instagram’s collaboration feature as you create new posts to add co-authors to it. Follow these simple steps to add a co-author to your Instagram post just like rings.
- Open up Instagram application on your device.
- Tap on + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- choose Fast from the bottom and select the photo / video you want to use in your Instagram post.
- Tap on forward icon in the upper right corner of the application screen.
- On this page you can add filters or edit your image. When you’re done, tap forward arrow icon again.
- Now tap Tag people option.
- To invite collaborators, tap Invite associates and search their Instagram usernames to add to the post as co-authors.
- You can add up to 20 associates for one post on Instagram.
- Finish your post by adding more details and press blue check mark icon in the upper right corner of the app to publish it.
- Your co-workers will receive current request publication notices.
- As soon as your associate approves Your request, the publication will be published on both networks of profiles with their corresponding names in the title of the post.
So, this is the completion of the newly launched feature of collaboration on Instagram. I hope you now understand and try this new feature to engage more audiences on Instagram. Click the Like button and share this article with your friends to help them collaborate. As always, stay with us for more articles like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest videos with reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.