Have you ever wondered about creating reverse videos that are often in trend Instagram reels or YouTube? Well, with the help of certain Android applications, you can easily create it for yourself. In this article, we will present the 3 best applications for making reverse videos for Android smartphones.
Also, read | 5 ways to record stable videos without background noise on Android
Ways to make a reverse video on Android
Reverse Movie FX app
Reverse Movie FX is a free Android app that offers to record or select existing videos on your device to create a reverse or rewind video. With this app, you can make your videos look like a magic trick. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open the Google Play Store, search Reverse Movie FX app and install it.
- Tap on Reverse start button on the home page of the application.
- You can record a movie by touching Make a movie or select an existing video by tapping on Select Movie button.
- Find and tap the video file you want to undo.
- Set the start and end point by adjusting the slider at the bottom, then tap Start button.
- Select the desired rewind options and tap Start moving backwards button.
- Your selected video will be immediately canceled and saved to yours gallery app. You can also share this directly on various social media platforms by tapping on their respective icons.
Reverse Video Player & Editor application
Reverse Video Player is another effective free Android app that offers the creation of great videos in reverse. In addition, the application offers several wonderful effects and audio options you can add while creating a reverse video. Follow these quick steps to make your own reverse video using this app.
- Open the Google Play Store, search Reverse Video Player application and install it.
- Accept terms and conditions for applications and provide the necessary permissions to access the file.
- search via videos present on your device, or tap the Record button in the upper right corner of the app to record a video.
- On the next page you can trim or cut the length of the video according to your wishes. When you’re done editing, tap Next button in the upper right corner of the application screen.
- The app will generate a reverse video of your selected video. You can also add effects or enhance them using filters and sound from the toolbar below. When you’re done editing, tap Next button to complete the changes.
- Tap on Save button to save the reverse video to your device. You can also touch Share button to share this video directly on your social media profiles.
Reverse Video Movie app
The Reverse Video Movie app is another fun Android app through which you can create your own videos with reverse effects. Just like the apps listed above, it offers reverse video creation by recording directly from your phone or selecting an existing video from your device. Follow these simple steps to do the same with this app.
- Open the Google Play Store, search Reverse Video Movie Application and install it.
- Provide the necessary file access application permissions.
- Tap on Select the Video button to select an existing video from your device. You can also touch Room app to record videos for the application.
- search and tap the video clip you want to flip.
- Adjust the video slider and select from the available audio options. Furthermore, tap on next icon in the upper right corner of the application window to continue with the reverse processing.
- The application will immediately generate a reverse / rewind video. You can share this reverse video directly by tapping Share icon in the upper right corner of the application window.
Bonus: Rotate, flip and watermark videos
Now that you’ve successfully learned how to create a rewind / reverse video, it’s time to learn more about rotating, rotating, and watermarking your videos. Follow this short 2 minute reading to learn how rotate, flip, and watermark videos.
This is a summary of 3 ways to make a reverse video using an Android phone. If this article helped you create your own reverse video, press the Like button and share this article with your friends to encourage their creativity. As always, stay with us for more great articles like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest reviewed videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.