If you share your online shopping accounts with friends, you’ve probably wanted to hide some of your orders or keep them a secret to ensure privacy or avoid embarrassment. Because there is no special way to officially hide your order history on sites like Flipcard. Well, here are a few work tricks to hide your order history on Amazon, Flipcard. You can also learn save yourself from buying fake products online.
Hide order history on Amazon, Flipkart 2022
Hide order history on Amazon using archived orders
- Open Amazon and sign in with your account.
- Move the mouse pointer to Accounts and inventories.
- In the list of your orders, find the specific order you want to hide and click See order details connection.
- Click on Archive order button archive the order. This will hide this specific order and move it to a separate archive section. Archived orders do not appear in your order list. You can archive to 500 orders on Amazon.
- That’s it. You have successfully hidden your order from the main product order list. However, you can see this ‘hidden’ order by going to the archive section of your Amazon account.
- To see your archived orders, you need to open the orders section and click the time filter drop-down menu to select Archived. You can also undo the archiving of your order if you accidentally archived it.
Hide order history on Flipcard by contacting support
You can temporarily hide the details of your order by contacting the Flipkart support team and giving them a compelling reason to do so. Follow these steps to do the same.
- Open Flip card in your web browser or phone and sign in with your account.
- Hold the mouse pointer above the name of your account and click on Orders.
- Find and open the order you want to hide and click on it I need help at the bottom.
- You will be redirected to the bot support page where you need to explain the problem. On this page, try to get in touch with Flipkart customer support on call.
- If you have successfully contacted the on-duty Flipcard Customer Support Manager, explain your problem and ask them to temporarily hide specific product from the Orders section.
- Although we cannot 100% guarantee that this will work, in most cases the requested order is temporarily hidden.
- That’s it. You have successfully hidden your order on Flipcard.
Bonus: Get a refund for delivering a fake product on Amazon, Flipcard
Users have often reported receiving fake products from online shopping sites such as Amazon or Flipkart. If you have recently experienced such a situation, you should read our guide on how to do it get a refund from Amazon / Flipcard for counterfeit products.
We hope you have successfully learned to hide your order history on Amazon or Flipkart by following the above methods. If this article helped you solve your problem, click the Like button and share this with your friends to help them. Stay tuned for more such solutions.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest videos with reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.